#2-40/3/A, Next to Harsha Toyota Show room, Kondapur, Hyderbad
- Do not take aspirin or anti-inflammatory medications like Motrin, Advil, or Ibuprofen, for 14 days prior to surgery.
- Do not drink alcohol for seven days prior to surgery.
- If you smoke cigarettes, we advise you to stop smoking at least one month prior to your scheduled surgery.
- Do not take Vitamin E or B-complex vitamins for seven days prior to surgery.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and/or heavy lifting one week prior to surgery.
- Wash your hair the morning of surgery.
- Do not cut the hair on the back and side of your head before surgery.
- Drink plenty of fluids and eat a light meal the night before, and the morning of surgery.
- Do not drink caffeine the morning of surgery.
- Wear comfortable, loose pants and a button down shirt the day of surgery.
- Bring a clean or new baseball cap, or similar type of hat to wear home after surgery.
- You will be given a sedative to help you relax through the surgery.
- Prior to surgery, we recommend you have some ice packs or a gel flexible cold pack on hand. The gel flexible cold pack is preferred.
- We have a selection of music you can choose from the day of surgery.
© Hair Care Hyderabad 2016. All Right Reserved.